Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspired by Michael Rosen

Awwrquard Moment Of My Life Someone says That I am Wierd & boring. Well I take it as they think I'm Wierd,boring and really ugly. I think That what they call me is what they Probarlly are. And it is then that I realise I want to go see that person and sort things out. But I think because they might think im ugly so I better get looking good. So at that point i forgot we have no mirror. so I say"i'm so clever that I can use a car window. so I get hair gel(for men),Lynx so here I go. Five minutes later!!! Right i need to do my hair."Oh dont I look handsome" Spray my armpits"What a romantic smell"Double check my self also known as checking yourself out.Nek minute. Aaahhhhhh I just noticed there's someone inside the car...... THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 5 2011 so far! Week 1 and 2. Aue!!!!

I've Been Everywhere Man, Kiwi Style!!

Our clean up song. We love this. Help this language to stay alive and sing it too.

Do you like our class blog?

This is one of the latest songs we are learning to sing.