Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reporter of the day today was Chelsea





  • Today I was reporter of the day and I talked to Room 5  the place called Netherlands and this is what I told them . The Netherlands are found on the Northern hemisphire. Some of the foods they eat  Olibolan,they where  shoes called clogs and just about every farm in the Netherlands has a huge wind mill. And the most popular place in the Netherlands is Holland I think. That is what I told them so I hope that you know something about the Netherlands . This blog post was done by Chelsea 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 5 2011 so far! Week 1 and 2. Aue!!!!

I've Been Everywhere Man, Kiwi Style!!

Our clean up song. We love this. Help this language to stay alive and sing it too.

Do you like our class blog?

This is one of the latest songs we are learning to sing.