Sunday, November 13, 2011

The frog has escaped

Monday morning we found out a frog has escaped so we had to catch it . It was moving around in my hand it jump out of my hand I cought  it Miss Williamson told us to set it free.Then Sabian came with me  to take a photo. We placed it on a log  it jumped away happily and free. Room 5 got the tadpoles from Rylee Allen 
Sophie's brother.We got the tadpoles after we voted for tadpoles and Lisa gave us a frog. The tadpoles changed fast three are frogs only one is a tadpole. 






by  hannah sabian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 5 2011 so far! Week 1 and 2. Aue!!!!

I've Been Everywhere Man, Kiwi Style!!

Our clean up song. We love this. Help this language to stay alive and sing it too.

Do you like our class blog?

This is one of the latest songs we are learning to sing.